Sunday, June 16, 2013

STM32F4 Discovery Tutorial 1 Using NETMF - Setting Up the Environment



STM32F4 Discovery








I received my STM32F4 Discovery board few days ago. During these days I am searching for a good compiler for the STM32 which is free or provide a better code sized free version. I am already working in .Net environment using C#, and I it is pretty good. In Google search I saw STM32F4 programming using  .Net, the below link.
We are using a .net port for STM32F4, it is .Net micro framework. 
I am using Visual Studio Ultimate 2010 (Compatibility of others is not known).
I hope you have an STM32F4 Discovery Board.
Necessary Tools
1.      STM32 ST-LINK Utility            Get It ->
2.      USB Micro and USB Mini cable.
3.      .NET MicroFramework SDK  Get It ->  
4.      Download these files (Evaluation purpose only driver)
                                                              i.      If you are not a member, join
Install all the softwares.
 
Steps to follow: Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment